Best colleges and universities in Charlotte Amalie
- There is 1 public institution in Charlotte Amalie.
- University in Charlotte Amalie have 114 degree programs. Also Charlotte Amalie college have 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The acceptance rate in Charlotte Amalie is 97%. The most popular test to enter an institution in Charlotte Amalie city is SAT - 89% of students submitted it.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Charlotte Amalie university is 11,672$. The average percent of Charlotte Amalie students with financial aid is 14%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Charlotte Amalie is 25%. Average salary after attending the Charlotte Amalie’s institution is $31,800. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Charlotte Amalie colleges:
Average Charlotte Amalie City Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Charlotte Amalie city colleges is 11,672$, that is below the national average by 2,262 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Charlotte Amalie city
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful