1. Terms By accessing the website at Search.University, you are agreeing to be bound by these site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you must refrain from using or accessing this site. The materials contained and linked to in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License Permission is granted to browse the materials, whether information or software on Search.University's website for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or public display, either commercial or non-commercial; attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Search.University; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This permission does not cover any actions performed on third-party websites, and all the rights to software, including but not limited to titles, code, images and other files, belong to their respective developers, owners, and/distributors. The user agrees to refrain from removing or altering any signs that may be used as a commercial name or a trademark, including but not limited to logos, images and any other copyrighted materials of Search.University or any third-party materials available at Search.University. Publishing, linking and promoting "cracked" software, serial numbers or any other information of similar nature is prohibited at all sections of this website. Upon performing any of the aforementioned articles, offending users will be blocked on this website and their IP addresses may be used to pursue legal action. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Search.University at any time.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Search.University are provided "as is". The website at Search.University makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Search.University does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All the information at Search.University is aggregated from trustworthy open sources and may vary from the new data on official universities websites or other sources.
4. Limitations In no event shall Search.University or its partners be liable for any damages including but not limited to damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Search.University's website, even if Search.University or a Search.University authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Search.University's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Search.University does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are at all times accurate, complete, or current. Search.University may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. Search.University does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Search.University has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The links published on Search.University have been reviewed as of the date of publishing these Terms and Conditions, however, we are not responsible for any modifications and changes applied by third parties to products and services linked to. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Search.University. Use of any such linked website and downloading any content, including but not limited to apps, using the links provided at Search.University is at the user's own discretion.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Search.University's website shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful