Best colleges and universities in Whitehall
- There is 1 private institution in Whitehall.
- University in Whitehall have 6 degree programs. Also Whitehall college have 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Whitehall university is 13,738$. The average percent of Whitehall students with financial aid is 23%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Whitehall is 69%. Average salary after attending the Whitehall’s institution is $19,900. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Whitehall colleges:
- Community (2-year) colleges near Whitehall city
- Private colleges near Whitehall city
- Junior colleges near Whitehall city
- Suburb colleges near Whitehall city
- Colleges with less than 1-year certificate programs near Whitehall city
- Colleges with 1-2 year certificate programs near Whitehall city
- Technical colleges near Whitehall city
- Beauty colleges near Whitehall city
Average Whitehall City Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Whitehall city colleges is 13,738$, that is below the national average by 196 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Whitehall city
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful