Best colleges and universities in Hamilton
- There is 1 private institution in Hamilton.
- University in Hamilton have 117 degree programs. Also Hamilton college have 19:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The acceptance rate in Hamilton is 58%. The most popular test to enter an institution in Hamilton county is ACT - 53% of students submitted it.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Hamilton university is 13,297$. The average percent of Hamilton students with financial aid is 17%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Hamilton is 19%. Average salary after attending the Hamilton’s institution is $30,900. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Hamilton colleges:
Average Hamilton County Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Hamilton county colleges is 13,297$, that is below the national average by 637 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Hamilton county
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful