Best colleges and universities in Crow Agency
- There is 1 public institution in Crow Agency.
- University in Crow Agency have 63 degree programs. Also Crow Agency college have 18:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Crow Agency university is 8,274$. The average percent of Crow Agency students with financial aid is 22%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Crow Agency is 19%. Average salary after attending the Crow Agency’s institution is $13,800. Please look all the details below.
The most popular searches about Crow Agency colleges:
- Community (2-year) colleges near Crow Agency city
- Public colleges near Crow Agency city
- Junior colleges near Crow Agency city
- Colleges with associate’s programs near Crow Agency city
- Colleges with 1-2 year certificate programs near Crow Agency city
- Beauty colleges near Crow Agency city
- Cosmetology colleges near Crow Agency city
- Nursing colleges near Crow Agency city
Average Crow Agency City Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Crow Agency city colleges is 8,274$, that is below the national average by 5,660 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Crow Agency city
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful