Best colleges and universities in Marshall Islands
- There is 1 public institution in Marshall Islands.
- University in Marshall Islands have 18 degree programs. Also Marshall Islands college have 16:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The acceptance rate in Marshall Islands is 88%.
- The average annual total cost of attendance at Marshall Islands university is 3,542$. The average percent of Marshall Islands students with financial aid is 24%.
- The completion of full-time education programs in Marshall Islands is 4%.
The most popular searches about Marshall Islands colleges:
- Community (2-year) colleges near Marshall Islands state
- Public colleges near Marshall Islands state
- Junior colleges near Marshall Islands state
- Colleges with associate’s programs near Marshall Islands state
- Colleges with 1-2 year certificate programs near Marshall Islands state
- Colleges with dorms near Marshall Islands state
Average Marshall Islands State Cost
The average annual total cost of attendance in Marshall Islands state colleges is 3,542$, that is below the national average by 10,386 dollars. National average is based on costs of attendance for all institutions in US and includes tuition, fees, books and living, minus the average grant/scholarship aid.
More colleges and universities in Marshall Islands state