Search.University Essay Scholarship Contest
Search.University, a vast database of colleges and universities, announces a $2,000 scholarship contest to help students achieve their goals. We provide information on U.S. educational institutions to help students make the right choice, and are happy to run a contest to encourage current students to help others too.
To participate in the contest write an essay on the following theme: How my college helps me become a better specialist in the future.
- Minimum 250 words, no upper limit.
- Text must be unique and structured.
Share your personal experience and give an insight into the student life in a college/university you are currently studying at or are planning to enroll in. Make your essay useful to other students, current and prospective.
- You must be a student of any degree or majors or plan to apply to U.S. college or university.
- You must be above 17 years.
- High school students can participate in the contest.
To Submit an Essay:
- Send your essay to [email protected] as a text file in .doc or .pdf format (put “Search University Essay Contest” in the subject line) before February 15, 2018.
- Mention your name, age, contact phone and the educational institution you study at or plan to enroll in.
Authors of the three best essays will receive scholarships of $2000 in total:
- 1st place - $1000
- 2nd place - $600
- 3rd place - $400
All private information will be kept confidential and will not be sold or used for spam. We reserve the right to publish your essay on the Search.University website.
We encourage college and high school students to take part in the contest and win a scholarship.