Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management at Clover Park Technical College: Overview
Number of students121
At the Clover Park Technical College through Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 121 or more and 94.2% of students are men.
Clover Park Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Clover Park Technical College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Washington providing Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 35 universities are currently offering programs in Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management - Bellevue College, Central Washington University, City University of Seattle and other.
Other Programs in Clover Park Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clover Park Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Histologic Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Renal/Dialysis Technologist/Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Clover Park Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clover Park Technical College
More colleges and universities
Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center
Graduation Rate: 74%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful