Health Professions and Related Programs at Mountain Empire Community College: Overview
Number of students298
At the Mountain Empire Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3441 Mountain Empire Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 298 or more and 18.5% of students are men.
Mountain Empire Community College campus is safe for students with 0.15% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 14% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Mountain Empire Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Virginia are 115, such as Medtech Institute, Averett University, Blue Ridge Community College and other.
Other Programs in Mountain Empire Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mountain Empire Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Mountain Empire Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mountain Empire Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful