Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Wor-Wic Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 156
Number of students156
At the Wor-Wic Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 32000 Campus Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 156 or more and 36.5% of students are men. 0.6% of students taking the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Wor-Wic Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Wor-Wic Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in Maryland are 32, such as Notre Dame of Maryland University, Prince George's Community College, Salisbury University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Wor-Wic Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wor-Wic Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Biological and Physical Sciences
Give feedback about Wor-Wic Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wor-Wic Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful