Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 11
Number of students11
At the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College through Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 505 Pine Ridge Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 11 or more and 9.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin which have Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder in Wisconsin are 19, such as Madison Area Technical College, Blackhawk Technical College, Fox Valley Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
Precision Metal Working
Agricultural Production Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful