Machine Tool Technology/Machinist at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: Overview
Number of students13
At the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College through Machine Tool Technology/Machinist program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 505 Pine Ridge Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 13 or more and 92.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin which have Machine Tool Technology/Machinist programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Machine Tool Technology/Machinist - Madison Area Technical College, Gateway Technical College, Lakeshore Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Machine Tool Technology/Machinist program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
Precision Metal Working
Accounting and Related Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Agricultural Production Operations
Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful