Health Professions and Related Programs at Brookline College-Tempe: Overview
Number of students152
At the Brookline College-Tempe through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1140-1150 S. Priest Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 152 or more and 15.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 62% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Brookline College-Tempe. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Arizona are 71, such as Everest College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Mesa and other.
Other Programs in Brookline College-Tempe
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brookline College-Tempe and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Give feedback about Brookline College-Tempe
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brookline College-Tempe
More colleges and universities
Franklin County Career and Technology Center
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful