Precision Metal Working at Clovis Community College: Overview
Number of students24
At the Clovis Community College through Precision Metal Working program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 417 Schepps Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 24 or more and 91.7% of students are men.
Clovis Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Clovis Community College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in New Mexico offering Precision Metal Working programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Precision Metal Working in New Mexico are 15, such as Northern New Mexico College, San Juan College, Central New Mexico Community College and other.
Other Programs in Clovis Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clovis Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Precision Metal Working program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Design and Applied Arts
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Clovis Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clovis Community College
More colleges and universities
Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Shelby Drive
Graduation Rate: 74%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis
Graduation Rate: 69%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful