Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Bismarck State College: Overview
- Associate's degree 20
Number of students20
At the Bismarck State College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1603 Edwards Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 20 or more and 5% of students are men.
Bismarck State College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bismarck State College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2521$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 21% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Bismarck State College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in North Dakota providing Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs - please click the blue button on the right. 13 universities are currently offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin - Dickinson State University, Nueta Hidatsa Sahnish College, University of Jamestown and other.
Other Programs in Bismarck State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bismarck State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
- Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Engineering-Related Technologies
- Surveying Technology/Surveying
- Nuclear Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer Software and Media Applications
Agricultural Business and Management
Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Legal Support Services
Give feedback about Bismarck State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bismarck State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful