Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Rasmussen College-Florida: Overview
Number of students369
At the Rasmussen College-Florida through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4755 Southwest 46th Court.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 369 or more and 11.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 4% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Florida on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Florida are 107, such as Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia, Bethune-Cookman University and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Florida
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Florida and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
Visual and Performing Arts
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Florida
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Florida
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful