Medical/Clinical Assistant at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Associate's degree 7
Number of students7
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Medical/Clinical Assistant program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 28.6% of students are men.
Allegany College of Maryland provides on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Medical/Clinical Assistant programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 14 universities are currently offering programs in Medical/Clinical Assistant - Prince George's Community College, Brightwood College-Baltimore, Sojourner-Douglass College and other.
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical/Clinical Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful