Psychology at Nichols College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 9
Number of students9
At the Nichols College through Psychology program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at Center Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 0% of students are men.
Nichols College provides on-campus housing. Nichols College campus is safe for students with 0.74% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 7000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 30% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Nichols College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Massachusetts offering Psychology programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Psychology in Massachusetts are 61, such as Endicott College, Fisher College, Fitchburg State University and other.
Other Programs in Nichols College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Nichols College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Information Resources Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Secondary school GPA
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Nichols College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Nichols College
More colleges and universities
Universal Spa Training Academy
Downers Grove, IL
Graduation Rate: 96%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Pivot Point Academy-Bloomingdale
Graduation Rate: 91%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful