Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Western Technical College: Overview
Number of students469
At the Western Technical College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 400 Seventh St. North.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 469 or more and 11.9% of students are men.
Western Technical College offers on-campus housing. Western Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.21% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 4300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Western Technical College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin providing Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants in Wisconsin are 18, such as Madison Area Technical College, Blackhawk Technical College, Fox Valley Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Western Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Western Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Agricultural Business and Management
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Give feedback about Western Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Western Technical College
More colleges and universities
The Salon Professional Academy-Onalaska
Graduation Rate: 67%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful