Health Professions and Related Programs at Western Piedmont Community College: Overview
Number of students116
At the Western Piedmont Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1001 Burkemont Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 116 or more and 6.9% of students are men.
Western Piedmont Community College campus is safe for students with 0.34% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 14% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Western Piedmont Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in North Carolina are 127, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, Catawba College and other.
Other Programs in Western Piedmont Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Western Piedmont Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical Office Management/Administration
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Engineering-Related Technologies
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Agricultural Production Operations
Precision Metal Working
Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Give feedback about Western Piedmont Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Western Piedmont Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful