Business/Commerce at West Virginia Wesleyan College: Overview
At the West Virginia Wesleyan College through Business/Commerce program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 59 College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 42 or more and 57.1% of students are men. 7.1% of students taking the Business/Commerce program are non-residents of the United States.
West Virginia Wesleyan College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. West Virginia Wesleyan College campus is safe for students with 1.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, arson and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4040$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 34% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at West Virginia Wesleyan College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in West Virginia providing Business/Commerce programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 19 universities are currently offering programs in Business/Commerce - Bethany College, University of Charleston, Alderson Broaddus University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in West Virginia Wesleyan College
Here you can find the list of other programs in West Virginia Wesleyan College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business/Commerce program.
Filters by degree:
Design and Applied Arts
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about West Virginia Wesleyan College
Student Reviews and Ratings for West Virginia Wesleyan College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful