Surgical Technology/Technologist at Eastern Florida State College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 37
Number of students37
At the Eastern Florida State College through Surgical Technology/Technologist program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 1519 Clearlake Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 37 or more and 16.2% of students are men.
Eastern Florida State College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Eastern Florida State College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Surgical Technology/Technologist programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Surgical Technology/Technologist in Florida are 43, such as College of Central Florida, Orange Technical College-Orlando Campus, Santa Fe College and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Florida State College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Florida State College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Surgical Technology/Technologist program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Accounting and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Precision Metal Working
Give feedback about Eastern Florida State College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Florida State College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful