Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Erwin Technical College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 26
Number of students26
At the Erwin Technical College through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2010 E. Hillsborough Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 26 or more and 19.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 84% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Erwin Technical College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida providing Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions in Florida are 120, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Eastern Florida State College and other.
Other Programs in Erwin Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Erwin Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Accounting and Related Services
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Erwin Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Erwin Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful