Business Administration, Management and Operations at Weatherford College: Overview
Number of students21
At the Weatherford College through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 225 College Park Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 21 or more and 19% of students are men.
Weatherford College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Weatherford College campus is safe for students with 0.29% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4980$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Weatherford College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Business Administration, Management and Operations programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Texas are 170, such as International Business College-El Paso, International Business College-El Paso, ITT Technical Institute-Arlington and other.
Other Programs in Weatherford College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Weatherford College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Production Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Weatherford College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Weatherford College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful