Agricultural Production Operations at Weatherford College: Overview
Number of students26
At the Weatherford College through Agricultural Production Operations program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 225 College Park Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 26 or more and 23.1% of students are men.
Weatherford College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Weatherford College campus is safe for students with 0.29% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4980$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 15% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Weatherford College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Agricultural Production Operations programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 11 universities are currently offering programs in Agricultural Production Operations - Angelo State University, North Central Texas College, Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi and other.
Other Programs in Weatherford College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Weatherford College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Agricultural Production Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Production Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Weatherford College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Weatherford College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful