Wayne Community College in Goldsboro: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Wayne Community College offers 222 programs in total: 99 are for Associate's degree, 84 - for less than 1-year certificate programs, and 39 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 196 universities in North Carolina state. Wayne Community College is one of the few institutions in North Carolina that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 54 distance learning programs that are provided in the Wayne Community College: 24 are for Associate's degree, 18 - for less than 1-year certificate programs and 12 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be entirely online as well as partially online and contain real-time elements. So look carefully into each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the North Carolina state average data to help you compare.
Wayne Community College provides coursework for undergraduate students оnly.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 2872 students with 86174 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Wayne Community College
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Agricultural Business and Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
More colleges and universities in North Carolina state
Regina's College of Beauty-High Point
High Point, NC
Graduation Rate: 94%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful