Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician at Wayne Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Wayne Community College through Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3000 Wayne Memorial Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 4 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Wayne Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician in North Carolina are 3, such as Craven Community College, Guilford Technical Community College.
Other Programs in Wayne Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wayne Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Agricultural Business and Management
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Wayne Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wayne Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful