Forensic Science and Technology at Wayne Community College: Overview
Number of students11
At the Wayne Community College through Forensic Science and Technology program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3000 Wayne Memorial Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 11 or more and 18.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 11% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Wayne Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina offering Forensic Science and Technology programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 17 universities are currently offering programs in Forensic Science and Technology - Blue Ridge Community College, Coastal Carolina Community College, Fayetteville Technical Community College and other.
Other Programs in Wayne Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Wayne Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Forensic Science and Technology program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
Agricultural Business and Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Wayne Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Wayne Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful