Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies at Washburn Institute of Technology: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 61
Number of students61
At the Washburn Institute of Technology through Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 5724 SW Huntoon.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 61 or more and 93.4% of students are men.
Washburn Institute of Technology campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 7% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Washburn Institute of Technology. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas offering Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies in Kansas are 23, such as Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College, Flint Hills Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Washburn Institute of Technology
Here you can find the list of other programs in Washburn Institute of Technology and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Precision Metal Working
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Washburn Institute of Technology
Student Reviews and Ratings for Washburn Institute of Technology
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful