Criminal Justice and Corrections at Walters State Community College: Overview
Number of students159
At the Walters State Community College through Criminal Justice and Corrections program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 500 South Davy Crockett Parkway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 159 or more and 88.7% of students are men.
Walters State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Walters State Community College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee offering Criminal Justice and Corrections programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice and Corrections in Tennessee are 51, such as ITT Technical Institute-Nashville, Austin Peay State University, Bethel University and other.
Other Programs in Walters State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Walters State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice and Corrections program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Give feedback about Walters State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Walters State Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful