Health Professions and Related Programs at Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes: Overview
- Associate's degree 171
Number of students171
At the Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 171 or more and 12.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 66% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 293, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Other Programs in Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Give feedback about Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dade Medical College-Miami Lakes
More colleges and universities
Mitchell's Hair Styling Academy-Raleigh
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful