Clinical Psychology at Virginia Commonwealth University: Overview
- Doctor's degree - research/scholarship 5
Number of students5
At the Virginia Commonwealth University through Clinical Psychology program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Formal demonstration of competencies, Admission test scores are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 910 W Franklin St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 5 or more and 0% of students are men.
Virginia Commonwealth University provides on-campus housing. Virginia Commonwealth University campus is safe for students with 0.23% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6999$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students get financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Virginia Commonwealth University. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Virginia providing Clinical Psychology programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical Psychology in Virginia are 7, such as Regent University, Norfolk State University, Old Dominion University and other.
Other Programs in Virginia Commonwealth University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Virginia Commonwealth University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Human/Medical Genetics
- Physiology, Pathology and Related Sciences
- Exercise Physiology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Virginia Commonwealth University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Virginia Commonwealth University
Photo by Tyler Walter
Photo by Jessie Reynolds
Photo by Tyler Walter
Photo by Matthew Graham
Photo by Benno Kaiser
Photo by Jennida Chase
Photo by Kayleigh Glass
Photo by Angela Patterson
Photo by Brian Artis
Photo by Yazeed Al-Abdulkarim
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful