Health Professions and Related Programs at Dade Medical College-Miami: Overview
Number of students315
At the Dade Medical College-Miami through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3721-1 NW 7th Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 315 or more and 17.1% of students are men.
Dade Medical College-Miami campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 58% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Dade Medical College-Miami. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 293, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Other Programs in Dade Medical College-Miami
Here you can find the list of other programs in Dade Medical College-Miami and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Give feedback about Dade Medical College-Miami
Student Reviews and Ratings for Dade Medical College-Miami
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful