Health Professions and Related Programs at Reading Area Community College: Overview
Number of students107
At the Reading Area Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 10 S Second St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 107 or more and 15.9% of students are men.
Reading Area Community College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 6% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Reading Area Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Pennsylvania which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Pennsylvania are 248, such as Abington Memorial Hospital Dixon School of Nursing, Brightwood Career Institute-Pittsburgh, Immaculata University and other.
Other Programs in Reading Area Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Reading Area Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Communication and Media Studies
Machine Tool Technology/Machinist
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Reading Area Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Reading Area Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful