Finance and Financial Management Services at Bethany College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 8
Number of students8
At the Bethany College through Finance and Financial Management Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 335 E Swensson St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 8 or more and 100% of students are men.
Bethany College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Bethany College campus is safe for students with 2.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5300$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 27% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Bethany College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Finance and Financial Management Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Finance and Financial Management Services in Kansas are 19, such as Fort Hays State University, Friends University, Fort Scott Community College and other.
Other Programs in Bethany College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bethany College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Finance and Financial Management Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Science Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Bethany College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bethany College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful