Accounting and Related Services at DeVry University-Florida: Overview
Number of students79
At the DeVry University-Florida through Accounting and Related Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2300 SW 145th Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 79 or more and 31.6% of students are men. 2.5% of students enrolled in the Accounting and Related Services program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 3% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at DeVry University-Florida. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Florida which have Accounting and Related Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 114 universities are currently offering programs in Accounting and Related Services - Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Bethune-Cookman University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in DeVry University-Florida
Here you can find the list of other programs in DeVry University-Florida and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Computer Systems Analysis
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Educational Leadership and Administration
Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about DeVry University-Florida
Student Reviews and Ratings for DeVry University-Florida
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful