Business Administration, Management and Operations at Baker College Center for Graduate Studies: Overview
Number of students254
At the Baker College Center for Graduate Studies through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1116 W Bristol Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 254 or more and 36.6% of students are men.
Baker College Center for Graduate Studies campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, robbery and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 1% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Baker College Center for Graduate Studies. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Business Administration, Management and Operations programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 90 universities are currently offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations - Adrian College, Albion College, Alma College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College Center for Graduate Studies and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Data Processing
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Beautiful campus. Very peaceful. The library has very liberal hours during the year.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Beautiful campus with iconic chapel. Basketball team highly competitive at the national level.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Although, I have not been at this campus. My dad went to college here and he said it was an amazing experience. I really want to go to college here for nursing.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Gorgeous campus and wonderful university. Well-rounded programs with committed educatorsSource of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Considered several other Indiana schools, but made the decision to come to Valpo for engineering. Best decision I've ever made. Made more sense financially than a state school believe it or not. Got to know my professors very well. Made lifelong friends.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful