English Language and Literature/Letters at Middlebury College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 46
Number of students46
At the Middlebury College through English Language and Literature/Letters program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at Old Chapel.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 46 or more and 34.8% of students are men. 4.3% of students taking the English Language and Literature/Letters program are non-residents of the United States.
Middlebury College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Middlebury College campus is safe for students with 0.7% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 25% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Middlebury College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Vermont providing English Language and Literature/Letters programs - please click the blue button on the right. 4 universities are currently offering programs in English Language and Literature/Letters - Burlington College, Bennington College, Lyndon State College.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Middlebury College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Middlebury College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the English Language and Literature/Letters program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Middle/Near Eastern and Semitic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature/Letters
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Middlebury College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Middlebury College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful