Student Counseling and Personnel Services at Lewis & Clark College: Overview
Number of students25
At the Lewis & Clark College through Student Counseling and Personnel Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. Secondary school record, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 0615 S W Palatine Hill Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 25 or more and 20% of students are men.
Lewis & Clark College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Lewis & Clark College campus is safe for students with 0.49% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and arson are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 6130$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 22% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Lewis & Clark College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon providing Student Counseling and Personnel Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 5 universities are currently offering programs in Student Counseling and Personnel Services - George Fox University, Northwest Christian University, Oregon State University and other.
Other Programs in Lewis & Clark College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Lewis & Clark College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Student Counseling and Personnel Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Secondary school record
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Lewis & Clark College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Lewis & Clark College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful