Valencia College in Orlando
Don't want to waste time? Make your decision based on facts and numbers!
Download the PDF with FULL information about the Valencia College from opened government trustful sources - right now!
Average Annual Cost
Average annual cost includes tuition and fees, books and supplies, and living expenses, minus the average grant/scholarship aid. Separate metrics have calculated for different institutions depends on calendar system and sector of the establishment (public or private).
The Valencia College is a public and non-academic-year institution, so it’s net price represents an average of all programs and includes only undergraduates who first enrolled in the fall term and pay in-state tuition and receive Title IV aid.
By Family Income
Depending on the federal state, or institutional grant and available, Valencia College students in your income bracket may pay more of less than the overall average costs.
|Family Income||Average cost|
|$0 - $30,000||$5,297|
|$30,001 - $48,000||$6,138|
|$48,001 - $75,000||$8,591|
|$75,001 - $110,000||$11,101|
Typical room charge for academic year: -
Typical board charge for academic year: -
Combined charge for room and board: -
Percent of students with financial aid
Salary After Attending
According to College Scorecard Data from U.S. Department of Education
Academic/career counseling service
Employment services for students
Living & meal
Full-time, first-time degree/certificate-seeking students required to live on campus
Institution provide on-campus housing
Institution provides board or meal plan
Valencia College graduation rate is below the national average.
42% of full-time students enrolled for the first time to Valencia College completed the education program and got a degree in 150 percent of the expected time to completion.
The graduation rate value includes only programs that were completed less than six years for four-year degrees or less than three years for two-year degrees.
The student-to-faculty ratio at Valencia College is 31:1, that means that for every 31 students the institution has one professor, lecturer or specialist with a degree in education. Lower student-to-faculty ratio is better - it means that professors can dedicate more time and attention to each student.
Percent of international students
The percentage of crimes on East Campus
The campus located by 701 N. Econlockhatchee Trail address in Orlando, Florida.
East Campus in comparison of all branches in the US. It is calculated as the average percent of crimes yearly by five years of data for every campus, based on an overall number of students studying there. The branch is a part of Valencia College with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. The only type of crimes detected on East Campus is motor vehicle theft.
Number of degree programs offered
This is the middle number of programs in comparison with other 28 universities in Orange county, with one of the highest number of Associate's degree , less than 1-year certificate and 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs offered. Valencia College is one of the few institutions in Orange that offers a Bachelor's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Valencia College
Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities.
Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services.
Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services.
Health Professions And Related Programs.
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services.
Show filters by degree
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Laser and Optical Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Construction Engineering Technologies
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Graphics
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
Visual and Performing Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Photo by Christopher Piazza
Photo by Nelson Agudelo
Photo by Nelson Agudelo
Photo by Nelson Agudelo
Photo by Sarah Khan
Photo by Sebastian Mirque Cano
Photo by Kyle Scarboro
Photo by Heather Sedlak Harrison
Photo by Zehya Sarah
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
Give feedback about Valencia College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Valencia College
They prey on your financial aid. They will make you take tons of unnecessary courses and you will be taking classes for years and years with no hope to finish soon. There are a lot of professors that are key for growing this business, and their job is to automatically make fail your courses, so that you repeat (repeat=$$), and we all know there is no accountability for them.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Most of my professors were very dedicated and cared about students success. As for the advisors, half of them genuinely cared, half of them aren't as helpful. Overall food college experience for an affordable cost.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
First things first, security is a joke. They deserve the one star. Other than that, it is a good place with many resources so you can redeem yourself.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
i have spent five years at this school and got my A.A degree and did my prereqs for nursing. Recently got into the program and find out this school is a big scam. Professor doesn't care about helping the students, if you failing you in you own. Weening out as much as they can. As long that they get paid that is all that matter, is a money making business. Check twice about going to Nursing there.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Great college. The resources on campus are fantastic. Lots of interesting event going on throughout campus. Many cool clubs available. I am definitely having a good time here :)Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Location & Website
Address: 190 South Orange Avenue
Place: Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus
Religious affiliation: Not applicable
Calendar system: Semester
General Phone Number: +4072992187
Institution is active in current year: 1
Institution's internet website address: valenciacollege.edu
Financial aid office: Go to the page
Admissions office: Go to the page
Online application: Go to the page
Net price calculator: Go to the page
Veterans and Military Service members tuition policies: Go to the page
Student-Right-to-Know student athlete graduation rate: Go to the page
More colleges and universities in Orange county
Florida College of Natural Health-Maitland
Graduation Rate: 80%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
More colleges and universities in Florida state
Golf Academy of America-Altamonte Springs
Graduation Rate: 99%
Acceptance Rate: 0%