Student Counseling and Personnel Services at University of St Thomas: Overview
- Master's degree 155
Number of students155
At the University of St Thomas through Student Counseling and Personnel Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Formal demonstration of competencies, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3800 Montrose Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 155 or more and 8.4% of students are men.
University of St Thomas provides on-campus housing. University of St Thomas campus is safe for students with 0.1% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 5150$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of St Thomas on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Student Counseling and Personnel Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Student Counseling and Personnel Services in Texas are 35, such as Lubbock Christian University, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Midwestern State University and other.
Other Programs in University of St Thomas
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of St Thomas and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Student Counseling and Personnel Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Multicultural Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Public Policy Analysis
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about University of St Thomas
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of St Thomas
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful