Criminal Justice and Corrections at Northeast Texas Community College: Overview
Number of students30
At the Northeast Texas Community College through Criminal Justice and Corrections program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 2886 FM 1735.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 30 or more and 90% of students are men.
Northeast Texas Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Northeast Texas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Northeast Texas Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Criminal Justice and Corrections programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice and Corrections in Texas are 145, such as International Business College-El Paso, International Business College-El Paso, Kilgore College and other.
Other Programs in Northeast Texas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Northeast Texas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice and Corrections program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Agricultural Business and Management
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Northeast Texas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Northeast Texas Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful