Health and Medical Administrative Services at University of Saint Mary: Overview
At the University of Saint Mary through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are required when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 4100 S 4th St Trafficway.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 23 or more and 30.4% of students are men.
University of Saint Mary provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. University of Saint Mary campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3990$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Saint Mary. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas which have Health and Medical Administrative Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 37 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services - Colby Community College, Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College and other.
Other Programs in University of Saint Mary
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Saint Mary and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Actuarial Science
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Theological and Ministerial Studies
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about University of Saint Mary
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Saint Mary
Photo by Lori Thompson
Photo by Justin Coffey
Photo by D'angelo Alexander
Photo by Hargraves Omote
Photo by John Riggs
Photo by Kelli Bregar
Photo by Jen Gold
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful