Biological and Biomedical Sciences at University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences: Overview
Number of students57
At the University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences through Biological and Biomedical Sciences program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The lessons of this program will be conducted at Rio Piedras Medical Center, Americo Miranda Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 57 or more and 26.3% of students are men.
University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Puerto Rico providing Biological and Biomedical Sciences programs - please click the blue button on the right. 32 universities are currently offering programs in Biological and Biomedical Sciences - Universidad Adventista de las Antillas, Universidad Central de Bayamon, Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo and other.
Other Programs in University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Biological and Biomedical Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Health Services Administration
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Science
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Physiology, Pathology and Related Sciences
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
Give feedback about University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences
More colleges and universities
Monroe 2 Orleans BOCES-Center for Workforce Development
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful