Health Professions and Related Programs at Latter-day Saints Business College: Overview
Number of students94
At the Latter-day Saints Business College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 95 North 300 West.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 94 or more and 25.5% of students are men. 22.3% of students enrolled in the Health Professions and Related Programs program are non-residents of the United States.
Latter-day Saints Business College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 17% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Latter-day Saints Business College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Utah offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Utah are 48, such as AmeriTech College-Provo, Bridgerland Applied Technology College, Brigham Young University-Provo and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Latter-day Saints Business College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Latter-day Saints Business College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Small Business Administration/Management
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Project Management
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
Design and Applied Arts
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Latter-day Saints Business College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Latter-day Saints Business College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful