Human Resources Management and Services at Briar Cliff University: Overview
At the Briar Cliff University through Human Resources Management and Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 3303 Rebecca Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 14 or more and 28.6% of students are men.
Briar Cliff University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Briar Cliff University campus is safe for students with 0.88% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and arson are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3954$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Briar Cliff University. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa offering Human Resources Management and Services programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Human Resources Management and Services in Iowa are 15, such as Buena Vista University, Coe College, Dordt College and other.
Other Programs in Briar Cliff University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Briar Cliff University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Resources Management and Services program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
Design and Applied Arts
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Briar Cliff University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Briar Cliff University
More colleges and universities
Academy of Hair Design-Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
Graduation Rate: 73%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful