University of Northwestern Ohio in Lima: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
University of Northwestern Ohio offers 148 programs in total: 73 are for Associate's degree, 45 - for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs, 21 - for Bachelor's degree, 6 - for less than 1-year certificate programs, and 3 are Master's degree.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 361 universities in Ohio state. University of Northwestern Ohio is one of the few institutions in Ohio that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 85 distance learning programs that are offered in the University of Northwestern Ohio: 40 are for Associate's degree, 21 - for Bachelor's degree, 21 - for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs and 3 are Master's degree.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be entirely online as well as partially online and require on-campus meetings. So explore each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Ohio state average data to help you compare.
University of Northwestern Ohio provides coursework for undergraduate students and graduate students.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 4415 students with 198664 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 45 with 1614 credit hours.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in University of Northwestern Ohio
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Retail Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
Computer Software and Media Applications
Agricultural Business and Management
Legal Support Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
More colleges and universities in Allen county
More colleges and universities in Ohio state
Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
Graduation Rate: 100%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center
Graduation Rate: 96%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful