Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services at University of Northwestern Ohio: Overview
Number of students205
At the University of Northwestern Ohio through Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 1441 N Cable Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 205 or more and 55.6% of students are men. 3.4% of students studying the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Northwestern Ohio offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. University of Northwestern Ohio campus is safe for students with 0.38% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 2700$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 32% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Northwestern Ohio on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services in Ohio are 175, such as ETI Technical College, Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Northwestern Ohio
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Northwestern Ohio and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
Computer Software and Media Applications
Agricultural Business and Management
Legal Support Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about University of Northwestern Ohio
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Northwestern Ohio
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful