Sociology at University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 7
Number of students7
At the University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne through Sociology program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2701 Spring St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 28.6% of students are men.
University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne provides on-campus housing. University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana providing Sociology programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Sociology in Indiana are 35, such as Anderson University, Ball State University, Bethel College-Indiana and other.
Other Programs in University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Sociology program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Wellness
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Visual and Performing Arts
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Research and Experimental Psychology
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful