Engineering at Morgan State University: Overview
Number of students127
At the Morgan State University through Engineering program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. Secondary school GPA, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1700 East Cold Spring Lane.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 127 or more and 76.4% of students are men. 0.8% of students studying the Engineering program are non-residents of the United States.
Morgan State University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Morgan State University campus is safe for students with 0.36% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6216$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Morgan State University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Engineering programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Engineering in Maryland are 24, such as Prince George's Community College, Towson University, United States Naval Academy and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Morgan State University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Morgan State University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Engineering program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Transportation/Mobility Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods
- Actuarial Science
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Construction Management
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Community College Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Health Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
Communication and Media Studies
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Morgan State University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Morgan State University
Photo by Jamilah Clark
Photo by Daniel K
Photo by JL Carter Sr.
Photo by JL Carter Sr.
Photo by Rosalyn Dumbravo
Photo by Dan Van Hise
Photo by Myke @mr_realdeal
Photo by Daniel K
Photo by IfeMichelle Gardin
Photo by Adrian Lewis
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful