Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness at University of New Orleans: Overview
- Master's degree 1
Number of students1
At the University of New Orleans through Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2000 Lakeshore Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
University of New Orleans provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. University of New Orleans campus is safe for students with 0.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of New Orleans. You can use filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in US offering Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness in Louisiana is 1.
Other Programs in University of New Orleans
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of New Orleans and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about University of New Orleans
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of New Orleans
Photo by Taylor Jay
Photo by Leslie Almeida
Photo by Alan Cordova
Photo by Jerome Randolph
Photo by LeeAnne Sipe
Photo by Cyn Ful
Photo by rhea sunshine
Photo by David Prestidge
Photo by Misha Artemov
Photo by Nauzder Lusar
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful