University of New England in Biddeford: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
University of New England offers 168 programs in total: 105 are for Bachelor's degree, 30 - for Master's degree, 15 - for Postbaccalaureate certificate, 3 - for Doctor's degree-research/scholarship programs, and 3 are Post-master's certificate.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 41 universities in Maine state. University of New England is one of the few institutions in Maine that offers a Bachelor's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 36 distance education programs that are offered in the University of New England: 15 are for Master's degree, 12 - for Postbaccalaureate certificate, 3 - for Doctor's degree-research/scholarship programs and 3 are Post-master's certificate.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be fully online as well as partially online and contain real-time elements. So explore each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Maine state average data to help you compare.
University of New England provides coursework for undergraduate students, graduate students and students with doctors professional practice.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 2873 students with 86192 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period. The enrollment for graduates was 1981 with 47547 credit hours. The doctors professional practice enrollment was 1341 students.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in University of New England
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Physician Assistant
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Osteopathic Medicine/Osteopathy
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Neurobiology and Neurosciences
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Trade and Industrial Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
More colleges and universities in York county
More colleges and universities in Maine state
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful